Skip to content Skip to footer

Arda Narince Reserve


Categories: , Product ID: 20741


“Narince is an indigenous grape variety to the high-altitude Tokat province in northeastern Turkey, yet it has also adapted quite well to the terroir of Thrace.” 

A bright and light-yellow color. On the nose, a delightful blend of quince, apple, and pear, complemented by sweet spices. It also offers a tropical fruit profile, including banana and mango, harmoniously paired with lemon flavors. On the palate, it is rounded and exhibits a creamy texture, with notable volume. 

25% of this wine was fermented in French oak barrels, and the remaining 75% in temperature-controlled stainless-steel tanks. 

Alc: 13%